/ˈvælyu/ Show Spelled [val-yoo] noun, verb, -ued, -u·ing. –noun
1. relative worth, merit, or importance
BECAUSE ALL PEOPLE MATTER TO GOD, WE VALUE:
- Practical Bible teaching that is a moral compass to guide and protect us.
- Healthy relationships that permeate every aspect and stage of life.
- Creative excellence that honors God and inspires people.
- Unity in the essentials, diversity in the non-essentials and love in all things.
- "Less for more," in keeping a simple schedule and teaching with the end in mind.